Header Ads

How Effective/powerful Is The Jamb Admission Letter

Guys please I want to know how effective the jamb admission letter is compared to school admission letter. . . Because just like every other people that I've been seeing jubilating and flaunting their jamb admission letter on NL, I was also given.

But I was shocked to find out that I wasn't on the list when I checked my school admission list yesterday, and also very sad. . . And I've heard few times that jamb admission letter is better to be relieved on than school's . . But even though, am a little bit wary not to see my name.

So the question is, Is it really something I should be worried about or not? Should I rely more on the jamb admission letter more and print it? (Cause I haven't) . . . Please I would like to be educated about this cause it seems to be bothering my mind ever since I went through the list and couldn't hold sight of my name. . . And am sure some people may also be in need of the answers to this same question as well. . .

I would be honored to have someone reply to this please!!!

No comments